Powered By Blogger

Welcome to my blog!

Erm... Am I supposed to write something interesting here?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My learner profile: Intrapersonal

I feel that the Multiple Intelligence test is very interesting as I have never encountered such a logical test to determine your learning preference style.

The Multiple Intelligence test is very helpful as it allows teachers to understand their students better and can thus employ the best method to teach the students. Conventional learning, where everyone learns the same thing the same way makes the chore of teaching simpler but if the multiple intelligence test differentiated teaching method were to be employed, students will learn faster and there would be no need for after-school remedial or repeating of the same lesson.

Of course, the multiple intelligence test differentiated teaching method can not be applied everywhere, like Intrapersonal teaching is unlikely to be applied to Mathematics, and Logical to Language Arts.

The Multiple Intelligence test is rather accurate, at least to me. I agree with the test that I am more Intrapersonal and Logical, and least Naturalistic, Kinaesthetic and Linguistic. However, the test could have more questions to improve on its accuracy, as I do not think that I am more Interpersonal than Linguistic, though that may be because I am not Intrapersonal enough, even if it has the highest mark in the test.

Also, the accuracy of the Multiple Intelligence test depends on the honesty and accuracy of the test-takers, so the test may not even be accurate at all. It depends on how the test-takers view themselves.

Regards,
Chong Kai En, 1I106

No comments:

Post a Comment